- 2nd annual Testify Strongman Summer Showdown
- Date: Saturday, 06/30/18
- Location: Testify Strength & Conditioning (that's right - our home turf!)
- Registration: Click here to register. Register by 06/16/18 to get yourself a shirt and avoid the late registration rate!
- Reminder: Due to the TSSS, the gym will be closed on this day, so that is another great reason to sign up and compete or at least come on out and cheer on the strong peeps!
- Want to help? We are always looking for people to help set-up, run events, and tear-down, so if you'd like to help, please let us know, and thanks!
- Cornhusker State Games Powerlifting Meet
- Date: Saturday, 07/21/18
- Location: Lincoln Northeast High School (click here for map)
- Registration: Click here for general information as well as the registration link. The price is $40 until 06/21/18, and then it goes up, so register soon!
- Other information: You will need an AAU membership for this meet, and you must have it at least two days prior to this meet to allow for background checks (click here to get your membership).
This Week's ConditioningOption 1Sled Pyramid – 4, 5, or 6 tiersGo up and down a 4, 5, or 6 tier “sled pyramid” – rest as needed. The distance for each round is 80 m (a down-back on the 40m course). Rest as needed.For example, Bob does the following (4 tiers):Round 1: Empty sledRound 2: 25#Round 3: 50#Round 4: 75#Round 5: 50#Round 6: 25#Round 7: Empty sledOption 25-10 rounds of:30 sec ME tire flips30 sec restCompare to 2018.04.23.Option 310 x 50 ft farmer carryEach carry is 25 ft down and 25 ft back and is for time. Rest 1 minute between carries.Women: 97# per handle (80# of plates)Men: 137# per handle (120# of plates)(Note: Each handle weighs 17#.)