Morning hours cancelled: Due to inclement weather, we will be closed on Monday morning. It is very slick outside, and we certainly don't want anyone in a dangerous situation on the road.Thank you very much for understanding, and we hope to open the doors in the afternoon assuming that it is safe for everyone. We apologize for any inconvenience. As a reminder, please check our Instagram feed or Facebook page for further updates (links to both are in the right sidebar of this page under “Follow Testify”).Upcoming events:
- 2017 Testify Cupid Classic Weightlifting Meet
- Date: Saturday, 02/11/17
- Location: Concordia High School (click here for map) - practice gym
- Registration: Click here (registration is online only).
- Registration Deadline: Registration ends on 02/04/17, and those who register by January 28 will receive a Cupid Classic t-shirt, so register soon to get that shirt!
- 2017 Starting Strength Challenge
- Date: Saturday, 04/01/17
- Location: Concordia High School (click here for map) - weight room and mezzanine
- Registration: Click here (registration is online only)
- Registration Deadline: Registration ends on 03/25/17, but there are "very early" and "early" registration discount deadlines, so register soon to save some dough, guarantee a sweet t-shirt, and ensure a spot in Nebraska's first Starting Strength meet - we already have several confirmed out-of-state lifters and we expect to have more!
This week’s conditioning:Option 1:10 minute AMReAP of:KB Get-ups, 1.5 pood/1 pood (24 kg/16 kg or 55#/35# for dumbbells)Compare to 2016.01.11.Option 2:Partner WOD4 RFT, "Tosh" style:15 Box Jumps, 24"/18"15 Reverse Alternating OH Lunges, 45#/25#15 Push-upsOne partner completes an entire round and then rests while the other partner completes his/her round, etc. Each partner completes 4 rounds (individually), so a total of 8 rounds are completed by the partners together. Post times to comments.Option 3:“Prowler Base+1” (sled)1. Load up a manageable weight.2. Sprint 40m at 85% intensity.3. Rest 30 sec.4. Repeat 5-15 times.Courtesy of “Death by Prowler” by Matt Reynolds and Stef Bradford (on Starting Strength).FinaleL-sit, 5 x 30 sec