The 2018 USSF Fall Classic is in the books, and it was a great day! Lots of PRs were set, and many congratulations go out to everyone who stepped onto the platform to compete this past Saturday. Also, thank you to those of you who helped out at the meet – setup, teardown, judging, spotting, loading, scoring, announcing – without you, this meet wouldn’t be possible. Finally, thank you to those who came out to support and cheer on the lifters – you all made it a fun day for the lifters on the platform. Join us in the spring for the 2019 Omaha Strengthlifting Challenge!
- 3rd annual Testify Christmas Classic Weightlifting Meet
- Date: Saturday, 12/01/18
- Location: Concordia High School (click here for map) - practice gym
- Registration: Click here (registration is online only).
- Registration Deadline: Regular registration ends this Saturday (11/10/18), and we've reached our registration cap the last few meets, so register soon to reserve your spot, save some dough, and get a shirt!
- Other Information: If you’re interested in helping, please let Phil or Barb know – we would love to have the extra help!
View this post on Instagram
The 2018 USSF Fall Classic is a wrap, and it was a great day! A big thank you goes out all of the competitors who showed up yesterday, and an equally big thank you (possibly bigger!) goes out to everyone who helped out - loaders, judges, spotters, table officials, you name ‘em, we couldn’t have done this thing without ‘em! More pictures are to come, and we’ll see y’all again in the spring! And of course, we hope to see some of you at USSF Nationals in January as well! #ussffallclassic #ussffallclassicomaha #usstrengthlifting #testifystrengthandconditioning
This Week's Conditioning
4 tire flips
50 yd sled push (25 yd down-back)
Rest 1 minute
Compare to 2018.09.24.
15 cal row
50 yd sled push, 100#/50#
Push sled slow for recovery. Score is slowest row. Compare to 2018.09.03.