- 2018 Testify Leprechaun Lift-off Weightlifting Meet
- Date: The Testify Leprechaun Lift-off will take place on Saturday, 03/10/18!
- Location: Concordia High School (click here for map) - practice gym
- Registration: We are completely full for this event, so registration is closed, but come on out and support your fellow lifters!
- Not competing but still want to order a shirt? Click here if you're a member of Testify Strength & Conditioning!
- 2018 Omaha Strengthlifting Challenge
- Date: Saturday, 04/14/18
- Location: Concordia High School (click here for map) - mezzanine and weight room
- Registration: Click here (registration is online only).
- Registration Deadline: The regular registration rate ends on Saturday, 03/24/18, so register soon to save some dough and get a sweet shirt!
- Ready to Fish Fry?! Lori keeps us updated on her site - Omaha Fish Fry Fellowship - and you can also order shirts there - click here for the link.
This Week's ConditioningOption 1Sled10-20 x 25 yds EMOM at a weight of your choiceEvery minute, push the sled 25 yards, i.e., if pushing the sled takes 20 seconds, then you have 40 seconds to rest. Perform 10-20 rounds.Option 28 rounds:4 tire flips50 yd sled push (25 yd down-back)Rest 1 minuteCompare to 2018.01.08.Option 33 rounds for time of:6 Standing Broad Jumps21 KB Swings, 2 pood/1.5 pood24 Push-ups(Courtesy of CF Football)Each broad jump is 6 feet, so this works out to 2 black rubber mats per jump (since the mats are 3′ x 3′). Scale as necessary.Compare to 2017.02.27.