- 2018 Testify Leprechaun Lift-off Weightlifting Meet
- Date: The Testify Leprechaun Lift-off will take place on Saturday, 03/10/18!
- Location: Concordia High School (click here for map) - practice gym
- Registration: Click here (registration is online only).
- Registration Deadline: Regular registration ends this Saturday, 02/24/18 (and then late registration kicks in), so register soon to save some dough and get a sweet shirt!
- Not competing but still want to order a shirt? Click here if you're a member of Testify Strength & Conditioning!
- 2018 Omaha Strengthlifting Challenge
- Ready to Fish Fry?! Lori keeps us updated on her site - Omaha Fish Fry Fellowship - and you can also order shirts there - click here for the link.
This Week's ConditioningOption 1Sled Pyramid – 4, 5, or 6 tiersGo up and down a 4, 5, or 6 tier “sled pyramid” – rest as needed. The distance for each round is 80 m (a down-back on the 40m course). Rest as needed.For example, Bob does the following (4 tiers):Round 1: Empty sledRound 2: 25#Round 3: 50#Round 4: 75#Round 5: 50#Round 6: 25#Round 7: Empty sledOption 210 rounds:25 yd yoke carryRest 1 minuteCompare to 2018.01.01.Option 34 rounds for time OR 12 min AMRAP (whichever comes first):10 1-arm DB Hang Power Snatch – Right arm10 1-arm DB Hang Power Snatch – Left arm20 Push-ups40 SquatsLoading for the DB snatches is 25% of your BW.Compare to 2017.02.13.