Announcement: Since we are hosting the Cupid Classic this weekend, we will be bringing a lot of bumper plates up to Concordia High School on Friday evening. As a result, bumper plates will be in very short supply on Saturday morning (i.e., the day of the meet, 02/11/17). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for understanding. As a side note, the shortage of bumpers is a great reason to come on up to the school and support your fellow lifters! And of course, afterward, join us at the Mueller house for feasting and fun (a sign-up sheet is up at the gym for bringing sides or desserts)!Upcoming events:
- 2017 Testify Cupid Classic Weightlifting Meet
- Date: Saturday, 02/11/17
- Location: Concordia High School (click here for map) - practice gym
- Registration: Registration has closed for this event.
- 2017 Starting Strength Challenge
- Date: Saturday, 04/01/17
- Location: Concordia High School (click here for map) - weight room and mezzanine
- Registration: Click here (registration is online only)
- Registration Deadline: Registration ends on 03/25/17, but the "early" registration discount ends on 02/28/17, so register soon to save some dough, guarantee a sweet t-shirt, and ensure a spot in Nebraska's first Starting Strength meet!
For this week's conditioning, see Monday's post.
The Jordan family is looking strong this morning! A little while after husband Matt finished lifting, wife Marcie shows up and finishes off her lifting day with a solid set of fahve at 147.5 lbs while son Wesley stares down the photographer. #strongfamily #deadlift #linearprogression #startingstrength #startingstrengthgym